Menaco Changeable Skins Settings
- Menaco menu Settings -> SKIN. By default, the skin is stored in the \Storage Card\Menavrus folder on the multimedia device. User replaceable skins can be stored in folder menavrus on a USB Stick or in Storage Card4\Menavrus on the device.
- Skins can be stored either as folders or as files with the .mmskin extension (technically, this is a ZIP archive).
- Transparency of pictures in skins (you need 32-bit BMP with an alpha channel).
- In the skin, you can adjust the height of the strip at the bottom of the Menaco menu (MENAVRUS.CFG – mdsStripHeight).
- The ability to make buttons with double functionality in the skin (short / long press).
For more details on setting up and using the removable skins function, see the Menaco User’s Guide for the corresponding type of multimedia system.