MediaNav Evolution multimedia devices (radios, head units) were installed in Dacia, Renault, Opel, Lada, Nissan cars from the end of 2015 to 2018. The MediaNav Evolution platform is the 2nd generation of MediaNav devices and uses OS WinCE 6 and has a 7″ screen.
Find Out MediaNav Evolution Firmware Version
- Turn on the multimedia device.
- In the Main menu select the Settings sub-menu and scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Open the System version. The screen will display the MediaNav Evolution firmware version.
- Determine a type of your radio device by the software version:
- 5.x.x – 9.x.x – Media-Nav Evolution device (LG LAN5200 WR2, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 5.2.7.А, 6.0.4, 9.1.3
- 2.x.x – 4.x.x – Media-Nav device (LG LAN5200 WR1, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 2.0.9, 3.5.7, 4.0.6, 4.1.0
- 1.0.x.x – Media-Nav Linux device (LG LAN5800WR0, OS Linux) is installed. For example, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Menaco Customware for MediaNav Evolution
MediaNav Evolution car radio devices are very reliable and of high quality. Their potential is great enough. But firmware has limited functionality.
Menaco is add-on firmware (alternative firmware) for car GPS multimedia devises. Menaco Customware allows you to have new functions in your MediaNav Evolution GPS system, please refer to table Menaco Add-On Functions.
- Menaco for Media-Nav Evolution supports ALL firmware versions 5.2.7 – 9.1.3.
Menaco Customware for MediaNav Evolution includes the following navigation applications:
- Navitel Navigator
- Seven Ways
- ProGorod (demo)
A USB Stick is required to install Menaco Customware to MediaNav Evolution multimedia devices.
Please find below a few pics of Menaco for MediaNav Evolution software update.
Please find below car models supported by Menaco for MediaNav Evolution.
Dacia Sandero Stepway II
Renault Sandero Stepway II
Renault Trafic Bus III
Check out the functionality of Menaco Customware for MediaNav Evolution.
We are sorry that a video is provided in Russian only. Please note that all system lettering and messages are in English.