MediaNav multimedia devices (radios, head units) were installed in Dacia, Renault, Opel cars in 2012-2015. The MediaNav platform is the 1st generation of MediaNav devices and uses OS WinCE 6 and has a 7″ screen.
Find Out MediaNav Firmware Version
- Turn on the multimedia device.
- In the Main menu select the Settings sub-menu and scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Open the System version. The screen will display the MediaNav firmware version.
- Determine a type of your radio device by the software version:
- 2.x.x – 4.x.x – Media-Nav device (LG LAN5200 WR1, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 2.0.9, 3.5.7, 4.0.6, 4.1.0
- 5.x.x – 9.x.x – Media-Nav Evolution device (LG LAN5200 WR2, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 5.2.7.А, 6.0.4, 9.1.3
- 1.0.x.x – Media-Nav Linux device (LG LAN5800WR0, OS Linux) is installed. For example, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Menaco Customware for MediaNav
MediaNav car radio devices are very reliable and of high quality. Their potential is great enough. But firmware has limited functionality.
Menaco is add-on firmware (alternative firmware) for car GPS multimedia devises. Menaco Customware allows you to have new functions in your MediaNav GPS system, please refer to table Menaco Add-On Functions.
- Menaco for Media-Nav supports ALL firmware versions 2.0.4 – 4.1.0.
Menaco Customware for MediaNav includes the following navigation applications:
- Navitel Navigator
- Seven Ways
- ProGorod (demo)
A USB Stick is required to install Menaco Customware to MediaNav multimedia devices.
Please find below a few pics of Menaco for MediaNav software update.
Please find below car models supported by Menaco for MediaNav.
Dacia Sandero Stepway II
Renault Clio IV
Renault Clio Estate
Renault Sandero Stepway II
Renault Trafic Bus III
Check out the functionality of Menaco Customware for MediaNav.
We are sorry that a video is provided in Russian only. Please note that all system lettering and messages are in English.