You can pay for Menaco customware online with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro bank cards of the international payment systems Visa International, MasterCard World Wide, issued by any bank in the world. Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after placing an order. There is no commission for the payment. You can place an order through the online Shop around the clock.
Bank Card Payment Algorithm
- Add the required product to the “Cart”.
- Go to the “Cart” and check all the goods in the “Cart”, cost, quantity. Press the button “Proceed to checkout”.
- On the page “Proceed to checkout” enter your contact information, select a payment method. At the bottom of the page, confirm your agreement with the Terms of the shop by putting a “bird” in the column “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”. Click the “Place order” button.
- Next, you will be redirected to a special secure payment page of the processing system bePaid. The selected service and payment amount will be indicated on the payment page. To pay, you need to enter your card details, enter the CVV2 / CVC2 code (this is a three-digit number printed on the back of your bank card. If this number is not there, for example, for Maestro cards, enter 111) and confirm the payment by pressing button “Pay”.
The bePaid payment system accepts payments on the following bank cards: Visa, VisaElectron, MasterCard, Maestro.
If your card supports 3-D Secure technology, you will be asked to go through the standard one-minute verification procedure for the cardholder on your bank’s website (bank that issued your card).
- Immediately after the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation of payment by email.
6. The Starting Guide, Installation Instructions as well as Menaco download links will be sent to your e-mail right after payment. You can also download these documents in My Account / Download.
To ensure that emails reach you exactly, please add our email address email@example.com to your email whitelist or check your email spam folder.
Safety Of Information When Paying By Card
Payment by credit card online is completely confidential and secure. We recommend that you contact your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet.
Bank card payments are made through an electronic payment system bePaid. The secure BePaid server establishes an encrypted connection over the secure TLS protocol using the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode secure internet payment technology. The authorization page of the payment system confidentially accepts data from a plastic bank card: card number, holder’s name, expiration date and control number of a bank card CVC / CVC2 *. The payment page of the BePaid system meets all data transmission security requirements (PCI DSS Level 1). All confidential data is stored encrypted and maximally resistant to hacking.
* CVV2 / CVC2 code is a three-digit control number printed on the back of a bank card. This number is usually printed in the upper right corner of the special signature strip. Entering the number is necessary to ensure that the card is used by the real owner.
2. Apple Pay Payment
You can pay for Menaco customware online with Apple Pay Platform. Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after placing an order.
Apple Pay payments work with Visa and MasterCard. There is no commission for the payment. You can place an order through the online Shop around the clock.
Apple Pay Platform means the payment platform that utilizes Apple Technology to enable end-users to make payments using credit, debit, and prepaid cards and other physical, digital or virtual payment cards, credentials, or account access devices and access other related services using Apple Products designated by Apple or its Affiliates.
Simple one-touch purchase in the online shop without entering card data and with customer verification via Touch ID or Face ID.
Apple Pay Payment Algorithm
If the buyer has an Apple ID (a bank card must be linked to the buyer’s Apple device in the iWallet), then it will be automatically recognized in our online shop.
When paying via a desktop, the buyer only needs to put the product in the “Cart” and click the button “Proceed to checkout”. When paying via mobile devices, the buyer confirms the payment with his fingerprint.
In both cases, payment is made instantly, the buyer is verified using Face ID or Touch ID.
Apple Pay Payment Technology
The Apple Pay payment technology works in mobile apps and the Safari browser on iPhone, iPad (fifth generation and later), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and later, Apple Watch. Also Apple Pay in Safari can be used on any Mac released after 2012, macOS Sierra and the latest MacBook Pro.
Apple Pay Payment Security
When a customer (Apple user) enters bank card details in Apple Wallet, the card number is not stored either on the device from which they entered the number, or on Apple servers. The purchaser is assigned a unique device account number that is encrypted by Apple and stored securely in the Secure Element chip.
Biometric authentication of the buyer using a fingerprint or a face scan of Face ID on a mobile device confirms the verification of the payer and is equivalent to passing the verification using the 3-D Secure protocol, only without the need to go to the issuing bank verification page, receive SMS with a one-time password and its subsequent manual input.
3. Other Payment Methods
At the ordering stage, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the work of Menaco customware and the programs included in Menaco. To do this, the site has all kinds of detailed information, a convenient system for finding information on the site, as well as the ability to ask questions.
Before paying for Menaco customware you must read the following documents:
- The Starting Guide, Installation Instructions as well as Menaco download links will be sent to your email right after payment. You can also download these documents in My Account / Download.
- Immediately after payment, you will receive a confirmation of payment. Please keep your payment details.
- To ensure that emails reach you exactly please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email whitelist or check your email spam folder.
Documents To Be Sent After Payment
- Menaco Starting Guide
- Detailed step-by-step Installation Instructions
- Links to Menaco download files
- Menaco License activation file
- Menaco User Manual
- Menaco Invoice
- Menaco Warranty
- Technical Support
- Menaco updates (as updates are released)
Cancellation of The Service
- Cancellation of the Service is possible before and after payment, but before the generation of the license file.
- To cancel the Service and request a refund, you must contact our company through a request by email: email@example.com.
- For Guarantied Money Return Conditions see Warranty page.
- If the goods were paid for with a bank card through this site, then the return is made to the same bank card with which the payment was made. The term for receiving the return on the card is 1 to 30 days from the date of return by the Seller.