MediaNav Linux multimedia devices (radios, head units) have been installed in Dacia, Renault, Opel, Lada, Nissan cars since the end of 2018. The MediaNav Linux platform (Media-Nav ULC4, MediaNav Evolution 2) is the 3rd generation of MediaNav devices and uses OS Linux and has a 7″ screen.
Previous generations of radio were installed in 2012-2015 MediaNav and 2016-2018 MediaNav Evolution.
Find Out MediaNav Linux Firmware Version
- Turn on the multimedia device.
- In the Main menu select the Settings sub-menu and scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Open the System version. The screen will display the MediaNav Linux firmware version.
- Determine a type of your radio device by the software version:
- 1.0.x.x – Media-Nav Linux device (LG LAN5800WR0, OS Linux) is installed. For example, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- 2.x.x – 4.x.x – Media-Nav device (LG LAN5200 WR1, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 2.0.9, 3.5.7, 4.0.6, 4.1.0
- 5.x.x – 9.x.x – Media-Nav Evolution device (LG LAN5200 WR2, OS WinCE 6) is installed. For example, 5.2.7.А, 6.0.4, 9.1.3
Menaco Customware for MediaNav Linux
MediaNav Linux car radio devices are very reliable and of high quality. Their potential is great enough. But firmware has limited functionality.
Menaco is add-on firmware (alternative firmware) for car GPS multimedia devises. Menaco Customware allows you to have new functions in your MediaNav Linux GPS system, please refer to table Menaco Add-On Functions.
- Menaco for Media-Nav Linux is being peveloped. We recommend to subscribe for a Newsletter that will be sent upon the customware is ready.
Please find below the car models on which the MediaNav Linux is installed.
Dacia Sandero Stepway II
Renault Sandero Stepway II
Renault Trafic Bus III