The Search Form below will help you check the compatibility of your 5th generation multimedia device GEN 5.0 for Kia or Hyundai (starting from 2016) with GEN5 Customware.
1. Please type or paste your multimedia Software Version in the form below, for example: UM_19MY.EUR.SOP.003.20.180418.STD_M
2. The list of possible options may appear after entering at least 10 characters. If you see an asterisk *, it means that any further value applies (your radio is compatible regardless of any further characters).
3. After clicking the Submit button, the search result appeares for your radio in the compatible list.
- If compatible, your product will be available under the Search Form. Please select it and you will be prompted to the relevant page in the e-shop.
- If not compatible, please send us a request filling out the Compatibility Check Form and we will process your request manually.
4. The Software Version of your multimedia device is indicated on the screen of the device in the line “SW Version” or “S/W Ver.” or “System S/W”:
- Turn on the radio and wait until it is fully loaded.
- Press once the SETUP button on the front panel of the radio and scroll the screen to the end.
- The System Information button appears, click it. The System Information window will open (System Information or Version Info or General Settings, depending on the device model).
- The Software Version is shown in the line “SW Version” or “S/W Ver.” or “System S/W”. For example, JF_PE.RUS.SOP.007.2.200401.STD_M
5. Please fill in the Software Version carefully, observing the following simple rules:
- Latin capital letters
- Observe the dots if applicable
- No spaces
- Observe the underscores if applicable
- Enter your SW Version carefully